Words cannot express how thrilled we are to be back in the Commonwealth!!! Not only that, but how ecstatic we are to be in this awesome house on the river. It is a must see, so please put us on your vacation calendar now! I have been mentally composing a list of the top 10 things that I love about our life now. Here goes (in no particular order):
1. Our house has a clothesline which currently holds articles of wet, flapping clothing right now!
2. I hear sea gulls in the parking lot at the grocery store.
3. Cashiers and other service industry workers are knowledgeable and KIND!
4. John comes home happy from work at 5 o'clock every day AND has no call during the week!!!!
5. We eat every meal and spend most of our at home time watching the peaceful river which flows past our house in the backyard.
6. Our dear family and friends are SO CLOSE! See pics of our first visitors below!
7. There are so many things to do! Fish off the backyard, short drive to the beach, playgrounds galore around us, day trips to see family, etc.
8. Our kitchen.
9. Breezes - even though it is July hot, there is always a nice ocean breeze blowing which makes any day bearable.
10. Our backyard, our backyard, our backyard!
John & Henry fishing in the backyard:
Henry catches his first fish!!
Daniel & Ashley, the newlyweds, came for a visit this weekend:
The view from our back room (sigh. . . . ):